Saturday, September 25, 2004

Heh yeah so Friday of this last week play rehearesal went well...besides the fact that Mr. Barnes put me in a love cradle....that's right Mr. B was trying to block us through the love scene friday(us being Kyle and myself). While trying to explain the blocking he took it upon himself to take me in his arms and show how the love cradle should be done...yeah kinda akward. But that's theatre for you. It was all in good fun...Jessi almost snapped a picture but didn't get it in time. Sorry...

In other news I still don't know what's up with this whole moving business. I keep asking and poking and proding but I'm getting nothing. I'll make sure e���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

No comments: