Sunday, September 19, 2004

BE BOP BE BOP DOO YEAH!

Hey all Joe here agian...not that I'd be anywhere else. hmm maybe Cincinnati?

I think I'm getting over this whole moving thing.

I geuss maybe I don't care. Maybe it's for the best, you know? Maybe this is what I need to push me out into the world. I have been trying to ween myself onto being more independant and find my own way. Hell that is hard when you live in the phucking suburbs. Vlad and I went to dominick's last night after the game and bought ourselves some frappachinos or however you spell that. anyways being the crazy philosipher Vlad is I decided I'd talk to him about my situation. He put alot of light on what I looked over before. I could very well find a place to fit myself in out there.

I hope that whatever the dicision of my father is, spells only good for me. Humans are always afraid of change...and yet we are the only beings that consciously bring on and cause change...all the time! I'm starting to actually want to move. It's kinda dumb how quick I've changed my mind I geuss but if I don't change my mind I'll only keep beating myself up about it. I don't need that.

The only part of me that is still stubborn is knowing that I'll be leaving all my good friends. I'll always regret that but I also have to accept that I could very well find a group or a few individuals elsewhere that I'll fit in quite well with.

Shit, this is all given the fact that my dad gets the job in the first place. He's still gotta do an interview for it if...he does choose to do it. And yet...if he did go for the interview I'm pretty sure he'd do well...so it's all up to time now.

On a brighter note I purchased a great cd today that I'd recommend anyone and everyone to purchase. Jamie Cullum's album Twenty Something. RGJ really good jazz. I love it. It's smooth and violent at the same time. Jamie has a kick ass voice! He can sing high enough to get me on my feet while he's scatting, and then drop everything too a sultry smooth bass that makes a chill run up and down and sideways across your spine.



Jazz is my new genre of choice. I love how smooth it is. classic rock,great. punk rock when the moment calls for the repitition, okay. but Jazz just subdues my body, mind and soul. which I need alot of lately. I need some advice on things to buy...know any good jazz? tell me please.

OH! by the way anyone interested in reading my new script I ordered over the web, Yes Mamet, let me know. It really only appeals to Mamet freaks though so...only if you talk in meter and swear everyother sentence. It's a good laugh though.

If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day – go fishing.
If you want happiness for a month – get married.
If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.

-Chinese proverb

No comments: