Saturday, March 03, 2007


I need a hobby


The first day of spring break and already the boredom sets in. Anyone wanna start a barbershop quartet?


Today is my birthday...kind of. Today is the day my family has decided to celebrate it. I can't wait till next year when I'll get a real birthday. Being born on a leap year sucks. It shouldn't be allowed. They shoud either pre-maturely birth you or just wait until the next day. Having a birthday once every 4 years just isn't right.


Anyone want a good read...try Erik Larson's Devil in the White City. Excellent non-fiction depiction of the planning of the 1893 world fair in Chicago and the events surrounding it...specifically the deaths of numerous women at the hands of a man named H.H. Holmes. Reads like a fiction, and then you remember it actually happened.


No comments: