Sunday, March 04, 2007

Confession of a Lovestruck College Boy


ok...so I've got this kind of embarrasing confession I'd like to get off my chest...I'm in love. A sweet musique runs through my head when I hear her and my palms sweat and my knees begin to tremble uncontrollably...the embarrassing part...I'm in love with Leigh Nash. You may know her better as the real hot singer from Sixpence None the Richer the band that does that real sappy song Kiss Me:





Basically, everytime I hear her song Kiss Me ( and this just so happens to be quite often) I imagine that she is singing it to me...hence the whole sweating and knees thing. There. I've confessed my love and now I feel like I can take on the world...and propose to her...yes I know she's married...that's why we're going to elope to Australia or maybe Bangladesh. I learned how to play the guitar part so I can play along with her, then she can sing Kiss Me to me forever! YES! I'm gonna go start making up the invitations now. Bye Blogger! Hello Leigh Nash!




LEigh Nash - My Idea of Heaven

No comments: