Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Am I the only person who instead of doing much needed work, opts for renovating my room? HAH! I picked up a pair of socks and an hour later I emptied the contents of my closet cleaned it and re hung and inserted everything...Instead of doing an essay that's due at 3:30 tomorrow...AH procrastination!

I got a chance to play with Final Cut Pro today (a video editing program). I felt like I was back in OHS in the TV4 lab working to finish my project before the building closed...OHS stays open much later however and so this time I was kicked out at 8. Still it was so satisfying. A few of my group members came to watch and throw in any ideas. I hate boastful people but just sitting in that chair and editing away as they stared complacently made me feel proud. I can't wait for next year. I'll get the chance to edit by splicing!!! YES! I'm coming Columbia!

Edit: I am a nerd. Period.

No comments: