Wednesday, October 13, 2004

WOW.

You know I'm sick when I watch the presidential debate. All in all I have to say President Bush was leading the debate. Kerry was on the defense way more than Bush. I haven't watched the other two debates but from what I've heard Bush was trampled in the first two. I think that the fact that everyone was watching the baseball game tonight instead of the debate will put Bush at a disadvantage. He should have came on strong earlier if he wanted to make a good stand. Kerry may still look strong after tonight despite the president leading by two points. It's sad that our country would rather watch baseball than watching the debates...But hey what am I complaining about if I wasn't so sick I'd probably have popped in GlenGarry and sat in front of the T.V. in awe of the great cast and excesive swearing.

Wish me better!

Temp: 100.1 and still on medication for the throat pain :(

No comments: