Sunday, October 24, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

I've been very busy lately. Rehearsal and school and other things all finding their way to make my day just a little longer and a little stressful. My eagle scout project is coming up soon also. Which, might I add, I need alot of help with. If you aren't busy november 9 please make it out to help me. Any questions about where when and what just post me and I'll get you the info. PLEASE! help me with it.

The show is turning out. We're ready to perform it this week. Oh Aaron is still on the cast so I'll still only be doing wednesday and Friday. :( come see my night.

OOO I ordered the GlenGarry Glen Ross soundtrack at the beginning of this week and yesterday I just got it in the mail. Any GGGR fans want a copy let me know or if you want I can point you in the direction of where to buy it from.

It's so beuatiful out right now. Autumn is my favorite time of the year!

No comments: