Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hey so the past few days I've been feeling a hell of a lot better. Sicknesses suck. I've made a promise with myself to never get sick again...I'll let everyone know how well that goes...

These past few days have been quite nostalgic. I've seen some old friends that I haven't seen for awhile. Brems came into town yesterday and called me up to help him out with a short film for his film class...I won't go into that right now but stop me whenever you see me and ask me to tell you about my wife and how things are going...

Richard Gere and AA were hanging out over at the mexicans pad and so I swung over there and caught up with him and his happenings over at that talented school over in Chi town Illinios.

Last night Brems and I took a trip to Brian's apartment to watch the New York, Boston Ballgame. It was my first time over at the big man's apartment and we had a grand ol' time. We sat watched the game talked about The summer limelight show...which I have this feeling is gonna rock the auditorium...hopefully the OEHS auditorium but meh...I'm SOOO Psyched!

Come see the OHS presentation of Play On : A Murder Most Fowl this october 27-30. 7:00 5 dollas for students 6 dollas for adults free for Alumns

No comments: