Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hello  and welcome to my(Joseph C. Griffin) blog.  Today our topic of discussion will be the presidential candidates and their favourite sex toys....

meh forget about that who wants to talk about george and his bush buddies.  Lets talk business here.  I just recently got my Driver's license and to me that grants much freedom.  Today I drove over to an old friends and watched him play guitar and then made a bee-line ------ to the downtown Oswego area where I did whatever the hell I wanted to do because I drove there.  I went to antique stores, acted suspicious hid behind things and made sure the owner was looking and then with my hand in my jacket booked out the door and down the street to my car.  No I never stole anything but I sure as hell looked like it. 

I have also made myself a promise to pay back anyone and everyone who has bussed me around in the past...no worries I'm really good.  I passed my test with flying colours.

And now I would like to address everyone who is a current DAS member to give me a call regarding the plans for our especiale group of preformers.  Plan to attend a meeting soon because we have a gorgeous place to act at now.  If you need my number then email me and send me a picture of your favourite pair of shoes and I'll give you my number.

Till next we meet.

P.S.-Brian, how do i get pictures up in my blog I'm getting a bit peeved!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey. its Em. hey, did i piss you off with the whole Adrian thing. Sorry. Gimme a ring about DAS. if my stupid fam doesnt pick up just leave a message. Ill find it.

Diana said...

Congratulations! You finally got it!
Ohh! I know how to put up pictures! First, your pictures have to be published online first. I suggest using something like "Buzznet". Then there's a magic html code which goes something like this: [img src="your pic web address"] replace [] to <>

Brian said...

Something like that...

Joseph Griffin said...

yes'm