Friday, January 07, 2005

Rice On Your Shirt!

WOOT WOOT


Watch out erebody cuz Joe is stepping it up for tomorrow's big SPEECH MEET!

HELL YEAH DUDE! THAT ROCKS!

I'm gonna wake up at some ungodly hour but on my best dress clothes and head out to kick some other speech nerd's ass!!!! YEAH!....Sorry I apologize for this. Speech should never be built up this much....it's actually a very tame and to most a very boring sport....but there are the few like myself who will claim again and again that to gget my kicks ... yes i give speeches.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READ THIS NEXT Bit!:
I'e decided since maybe some readers have never been to a speech meet I'd take you there myself. So...I'm going to bring my camera to the speech meet tomorrow and post pictures as i track my day through all my rounds and other crazy antics that occur while speeching. i'll also bbe bringing my good luck charm with me to the meet so you may see him in a few (alot) of the pictures.

His name is rice on your shirt and he's my lil wormy....QUE PICTURE!:



Wish me the best of luck yall!
I wish...you the best of luck at...whatever you do tomorrow...just don't die that'd be sad....unless your death is done in a DI format...then you should go to first place at state for your performance.

Man(and woman) I'm tired. Good night.

SPEECH WOOT!

No comments: