Thursday, January 13, 2005

Okay, I'm about to blow your minds wide open. I've heard of this "silly" thing for quite some time but honestly I've been changed. how you may ask. well the answer is quite simple...the time cube theory. I don't know if any of you know about this theory...I'd explain it on my blog but It would be a waste of a man's hard work. So to get the scoop on Ray and his theory go here: http://www.timecube.com/

Now before you say,"Joe! what the hell is wrong with you," let me tell you if you have no faith in your elders then you are a waste. this man is trying to enlighten us. The world is definately more complex than we all expect it to be. i've been tying to find the answer since day 1 and finally this genious old man has put it into perspective for me. right now I'd like to rant on more but I really must go. i've got letters to send to the other 3 quadrants of the earth. I've so much to catch up on! Remember:

Faith IS NOT knowledge.


No comments: