Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Tits!

Politics....let's talk politics. I feel like my blog is lacking that which other blogs and most peoples' lives thrive upon. I haven't talked politics, sex, or religion.

Truthfully politics scare me. I feel everything has been blown out of proportion. Instead of saying here is who I am and here is what I'll do for the people everyone seems to be playing the blame game. Doing research into opposing candidates lives to find dirt on them, when what they really should be doing is trying to look forward and promise more ahead. Although I'm saying this with very little research myself. So I mean if I'm saying something here that's totally blindsighted or ignorant totally rip me a new one. I can't stand what politics has made itself to be these days. All the catch phrases and flashy campaigns. I have a friend who gets himself so worked up into politics that it's taken over his life...We have nothing to talk about nowadays. All his radio presets are politic propaganda talk shows and all the books he reads are all a bunch of wasted trees. It'snot like he can even vote! He's my age. Maybe I'm what's wrong here maybe i'm the one who should be holding up the Kerry or Bush sign...but truthfully...I could care less. They both seem pretty bad to me. And not that i'm taking sides but I'd much rather keep the idiot in office right now than putting in a brand new idiot. Well here you go people convince me to sway to one side or the other. As for now...I'm gonna go contemplate those two other subjects I've yet to address in my blog...SEX and Religion.

Peace :)

Listen to Steely Dan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

backlink url good seo backlink service website backlinks