Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I need an AED

Last weekend I was certified by the Red Cross to administer adult, child, and infant CPR, the use of an automated electronic defibrillator, and basic first aid. One more step towards being officially certified for my security job this summer.

With the end of the school year upon me and so many plans for my near future...it's getting harder and harder to stay concentrated on the here and now. This is a bad thing. I’m just too excited to get out of here. I’ve already started packing my things and my parents are coming this weekend to take most of my stuff back home.

In the second week of May I’ll have the majority of the week off and so I’ve devised a plan to visit Oswego. This is convenient for multiple reasons. Tom will be in Ohio that weekend and will be able to pick me up and drive me back with him to Oswego and it’s also the week of the spring musical at OHS! I was worried I wouldn’t get the chance to see the show but since theme parks don’t open full swing till later in may the gaps in the earlier weeks of may give me some freedom. I can’t wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Cool--hope I get a chance to see you, man.